For most people a vision quest or initiation is a major life event. There are several steps to registration to make sure that we are a good fit for each other. Registering with as much advance notice as possible is strongly recommended- three months to one year or more in advance is ideal. Preparation takes time. You will get from this experience what you give to it. Steps include:
1. Initial inquiry. Have a personal conversation and read basic information such as the brochure, website, etc.
2. For adults, read The Trail to the Sacred Mountain: A Vision Fast Handbook by Steven Foster and Meredith Little (click to order online).
3. Send full payment or commitment deposit. For youth initiation, the application should accompany this payment.
4. Schedule an interview (for adult vision quest) or fill out the application (for youth initiation). Interviews take 45 minutes to one hour, with one of our guides.
5. At this point you are registered and begin preparation. You will receive a preparation letter a few weeks after we receive your payment. Your ceremony really begins with your commitment. Start paying attention to whatever comes up. It is likely part of your process.
Money, Payments, and Refund Policy
Regarding money, our intention is both to make this work available to anyone who is called to it, and run a viable, healthy organization.
Our preference is to have payment in full at the time of registration. If a sliding scale is offered, you can choose what amount you pay within the range. Choose based on your ability to pay, the importance of the work to you, etc. You may give more at the end of a program if you would like to. Part of your journey- your inner work- may include using this process as an opportunity to engage with your relationship to money. Paying just a little bit more than feels comfortable is one way to work this edge. Take this opportunity to talk with us or others in your life about your relationship with money.
Use the PayPal button to the right to pay your deposit, full registration, or payments on a payment plan if you have arranged one. You will be prompted to enter a payment amount.
If you are not paying the full amount at registration, a commitment deposit of at least $400 is required to reserve your spot.
Commitment deposits minus $200 are refundable with at least 8 weeks notice. Between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to the start date of a program the commitment deposit minus $200 is transferable and must be used within one calendar year from the date of the initial program. Commitment deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable 28 calendar days prior to the start of a program.
Make payment arrangements when the deposit is sent. Full payment is due not later than four weeks before the start of a program unless prior arrangements have been made.
We understand that for some people our program fees are a major expense, and for others it may seem an impossible amount. At this time we do not offer scholarships or direct financial aid; however we are very willing to work with you and support you in the process of securing the funds. This can take the form of budgeting and planning, brainstorming, fundraising of many types, community outreach, etc. This process can be incredibly healing, empowering, create community connections, solidify relationships, create many forms of abundance, and more. Again, our goal is to make this work available to any person who desires it. Contact Rob at 458-201-2868 or email@example.com for more information about this option.